PLEASE READ THESE DAK’S REWARDS PROGRAM RULES CAREFULLY.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE DAK’S REWARDS PROGRAM, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE RULES, AS DETAILED BELOW, AND YOU AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE DAK’S REWARDS PROGRAM, INCLUDING THESE RULES, THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION, AND YOU AGREE TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS ACTION LITIGATION.
10 points for every $1 qualifying in-store purchase.
5 points for every gallon of fuel purchased.
- Free Fountain Drink upon activation of new account!
- Free Coffee – buy 6 coffees and your 7th one is free!
- Free Fountain Drink – buy 6 fountain drinks and your 7th one is free!
- Gas Rewards:
- 250 points – 5¢ off per gallon up to 20 gallons
- 500 points – 10¢ off per gallon up to 20 gallons
- 750 points – 15¢ off per gallon up to 20 gallons
- 1,000 points – 20¢ off per gallon up to 20 gallons
- 3,000 points – 60¢ off per gallon up to 20 gallons
- 4,000 points – $1 off per gallon up to 20 gallons
- In-store Credit Rewards
- (excludes fuel, lottery, alcohol & tobacco products):
- 1,000 points = $5 in-store credit
- 2,000 points = $12 in-store credit
- 3,000 points = $20 in-store credit
- 4,000 points = $27 in-store credit
- 5,000 points = $40 in-store credit
- Birthday Reward
- 500 points to be used during your birthday month!
- Refer a Friend Reward
- 500 points when you Refer a Friend through the App and they register and make their first purchase.
Dak’s Rewards Program Rules
- Complete Rewards Program Rules are found on the App.
- Earn points for every qualifying purchase at participating DAK’s Market locations. DAK’s Rewards points have no cash value, and the Rewards Card the Rewards Card is not a gift card or credit card.
- While you may earn points with a physical card, you must register online or with the App for points to be converted to Rewards.
Expiration / Cancellation
- Once a Reward is selected, it expires in 90 days if not used.
- Unused points do not expire until they reach 5,000 points. At which time, they will automatically be converted to the $40 In-store Credit Reward which will expire in 90 days.
- Birthday Rewards are redeemable only during your birthday month.
- DAK’s Rewards participation may be inactivated at any time by notifying email@example.com.
Non – Qualifying Purchases / Restrictions
- Rewards points will not be issued on lottery, alcohol and tobacco products.
- Rewards points will not be issued on fuel purchases and other product purchases if prohibited by law.
- DAK’s Market may change or terminate the Rewards Program, its website, and the app at any time for any or no reason, with or without notice.
- DAK’s Market has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Rewards Program rules.
- All questions or disputes pertaining to the Rewards Program will be resolved by DAK’s Market at its sole discretion. · It is the responsibility of the Rewards Program participant to review the Rewards Program Rules from time to time for any changes.
- In the case of fraud or abuse, DAK’s Market has the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including, but not limited to, revocation or cancellation of your Rewards account.
- In situations involving errors or misuse, DAK’s Market reserves the right to freeze an account for future point accumulation and Reward redemption.
- The Rewards Program is void where prohibited. Certain restrictions apply.
- By participating in the Rewards Program, you represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the Rewards Program Rules set forth in the App.
- As a participant, you agree to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from DAK’s Market, and its affiliates. You may opt out of receiving such at any time by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- DAK’s Market employees may not use their Rewards Account to gain points for customer purchases.
PLEASE READ THIS DISPUTE RESOLUTION SECTION CAREFULLY. IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH DAK’S MARKET AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF.
- DAK’s Market has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Rewards Program Rules.
ARBITRATION. YOU AND DAK’S MARKET EACH AGREE THAT ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE DAK’S REWARDS PROGRAM, INCLUDING ANY QUESTIONS OF ARBITRABILITY (“DISPUTE”), SHALL BE SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”) IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS CONSUMER ARBITRATION RULES. (The AAA rules are available at www.adr.org.) THERE IS NO
JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED. The Federal Arbitration Act shall apply.
For any Dispute, you must first give DAK’s Market an opportunity to resolve your claim by sending a written detailed description of your claim to info@DAKSMarket.com. The parties shall negotiate your claim in good faith for a 60-day period. You further agree that you may not commence any arbitration or court proceeding unless you and DAK’s Market are unable to resolve the claim within 60 days after DAK’s Market receives your written claim description and you have made a good faith effort to resolve your claim directly with DAK’s Market during that time. If we are unable to resolve your claim within 60 days, then either you or DAK’s Market may file a demand for arbitration with the AAA. The Dispute will be heard by a sole arbitrator unless the parties agree otherwise to a panel of 3 arbitrators, in which case, each party will select one arbitrator, and the two arbitrators so chosen shall select the third arbitrator. All arbitrators shall be attorneys and shall swear an oath of neutrality. Each party shall be responsible for payment of its own attorneys’ fees, and after the initial filing fee with the demand for arbitration, the parties agree to split the costs of arbitration evenly, provided, however, that the arbitrator(s) shall have the authority to award the prevailing party its attorneys’ fees and costs of arbitration.
YOU AGREE THAT NO DISPUTE MAY BE RESOLVED BY CLASS ACTION OR CLASS ARBITRATION.