Thank you for visiting the DAK’s Market website. DAK’s Market is committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. We appreciate you placing your trust in DAK’s Market.
Information DAK’s Market collects
We collect the following information about website visitors:
- Identifying information (things like your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and birthday, etc.) (“Personal Information”) which you have voluntarily submitted to us;
- Aggregate information (such as how many visitors log on to our sites, the pages they access, etc.);
- Technical information, such as your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, your MAC address, your operating system, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page and the language and zone settings on your web browser. DAK’s Market may also collect clickstream data or search history; and
- Geolocation data including the precise location information about a particular individual or device. You may opt out of sharing your geolocation information by changing the setting on your mobile device; doing so, however, may disable certain features of our website.
In general, you can visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing Personal Information. You may need to provide some information to participate in certain promotions and surveys, to register with the DAK’s Market website, or to receive information.
How we use Information
We collect, maintain, and use Personal Information you have voluntarily submitted to contact you, and to respond to your comments or requests for information. In addition, we may use Personal Information to provide you the most helpful products and services to meet your needs and respond to your inquiries.
To better meet your needs, we may supplement the Information we collect with data obtained from third parties for the same purposes.
We may also use the Information we collect for the following purposes:
- Creation of personalized promotions
- Provision of services to you
- Marketing and promotional purposes
- To send you emails and text messages with your consent
- To understand our customers and improve the services provided by DAK’s Market
- Administration of the DAK’s Market loyalty/rewards program
- Fulfilment of your online orders
- Protection of our legal rights
- Compliance with legal obligations
- In connection with DAK’s Market’s general business operations
DAK’s Market may share your Personal Information with companies that develop, host or maintain the DAK’s Market website and/or mobile application for DAK’s Market and/or provide support to DAK’s Market in connection with marketing our products and services to you.
DAK’s Market may also share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or other similar purposes.
Retention of Personal Information
DAK’s Market will retain your Information for as long as needed to provide services to you, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements. You may “Opt-Out” from communications from DAK’s Market. You may delete your account, or ask DAK’s Market to delete the account, at any time.
Your use of DAK’s Market website and/or mobile application is your consent to this policy.
Data Sharing and Transfer and Data Security
DAK’s Market will not trade, sell, or share your Personal Information without your consent, unless required by law or as disclosed to you when the information is collected, except that information you provide may be used by DAK’s Market or third-party business partners to fulfill a specific request such as to fulfill a product order, to analyze your opinion of DAK’s Market, or to address a question or concern about our services. If you do provide us with your consent, we also may share your information with third parties so that they may send you offers, personalized offers and tips, or ask for your feedback on their programs.
DAK’s Market has implemented safeguards to protect the Information DAK’s Market collects from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. No data security measures can guarantee 100% security, despite the best efforts of DAK’s Market.
DAK’s Market is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised password or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, mobile device, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We do not knowingly or intentionally solicit or collect any information from or market to children under 16. If we discover that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
Links to other sites
This website may contain links to other websites. DAK’s Market does not control the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We recommend you carefully read the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Your Acceptance of Our Privacy Practices
By using this website or any other DAK’s Market website or interactive banner ads, you accept our privacy statement and conditions posted on the website. We reserve the right to update, change, modify or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please check back for updates to our Privacy Statement.
If you provide your email address to us, whether through an opt-in form, by signing up for an account or by purchasing a product or service from us, you agree to receive promotional email from this website, from DAK’s Market.com and from all of the other websites, products, services and brands owned by DAK’s Market. You understand that these promotional emails do not constitute SPAM because you are agreeing to establish a business relationship with all of DAK’s Market’s websites, products, services and brands by using this website, using one of the opt-in forms, creating an account or purchasing a product or service. You can opt-out of receiving these emails at any time by following the opt-out instructions contained inside the promotional emails that are sent to you.
11011 Brooklet Dr, Suite 220
Houston, TX 77099